In His Arms is a collection of stories that explores the lives of men making mistakes and finding solutions that give them the happier ever lives they crave.
- Brandon is in Paris for the wedding of his twin sister, has a fling with the man who becomes his brother-in-law.
- An artist recounts a lifetime of love, pain, sadness, and triumph.
- Chad gets a day of innuendos and unexpected sexual encounters that could lead to the beginning of a new life.
- Two widowers find struggle as they head to the top of Machu Picchu to close one life and begin another.
- Toby-Lee is in Hawaii for a wedding and falls for the man who would arrest him on a technicality just to get closer to him.
In His Arms contains stories that deal with grief, life, loss, and a surprising sense of adventure. If you like stories about men discovering what they can do, then you’ll love Caraway Carter’s romantic tales.
Buy In His Arms to fall in love today